Manta's MS9 is marketed by Hypervital GmbH as the Comfort-Line RelaxIQ in mainland Europe Spring 2013, the UK, and R.O.W
Forthcoming: significant news to be announced!
...as well as a fresh site
Revolutionary design: the feel for the rear is changed - after riding a Manta your butt does not feel like it's been on a bike at all!
...it is very different from a conventional saddle, but is surprisingly comfortable.
The body parts you are using to sit on now are the best for the job
With a Manta you enjoy the positive effects of an increase in bloodflow and good ventilation
Comment from Michael Downes an industry leading bicycle designer: [The manta saddle is…] "[…] the most revolutionary development I have yet seen with regard to the bicycle saddle. There is an undeniable elegance to the manta concept. What I particularly love is how the function of the saddle and the way it interfaces with the rider is so evident in its form"
- no pressure on the perineum
- better ventilation, keep cool and dry
- the best thing to find under you after a big landing
- recumbent comfort levels for upright bicycles
- a must for fixed, turbo-training bikes, spinning
- three to four times the support area of conventional saddles
- invented, developed, tested and manufactured in Scotland
- more than a saddle without a nose
- revolutionary design, it delivers
- a relief, it removes stamina-sapping discomfort
MS13 to MS9 ~ [in 2010] we shortened the front of the saddle from 13 "elements" (the MS13 is illustrated beautifully by Marc Millar in the archives) reduced to 9 elements, we built the MS9, it performs impressively at 9 elements, without adding any pressure to the tender body parts
Revolution plus Evolution